Monday, February 16, 2009

The Most Underrated QB In Recent History!


Sorry Bucs, you lose. And it's your own fault.

The Bucs re-signed quarterback Luke McCown to a two-year, $7.5 million deal this past week, a month after promoting defensive coordinator Raheem Morris to the head coaching position upon firing Jon Gruden, and NOW they have decided to let go 4 time pro-bowler Jeff Garcia.

Now i'm not a Bucs fan, I could care less of what they do, but they are making a HUGE mistake.

I am huge Jeff Garcia and he NEVER gets the respect he deserves. Let me remind you that he is a 4-TIME PRO BOWLER! And since his glory days in San Francisco, he's made stops in Detriot, Cleveland, Phily and TB and played very well for all of them.

Sure, he's 39....but he still has at least a few more years left of play at a high level. They're saying he will probably end up in Minnesota, or back in San Francisco; where he had unbeleibable years from 2000-2003 when he threw for over 13,000 yard and 100 touchdowns!

Garcia says : "I do feel like I have football life in me. I feel I can still contribute. I'm not sure what my role will be with another team. I'm not looking at it like I need to start and be the man ... Hopefully, I'll have some opportunities out there. I'm pretty sure there's going to be something out there for me."

I say to the Ninas... welcome back Garcia with open arms baby! With the given chance, Garcia can still be a top 10 quarterback in 2009. Garcia is overwhelmingly underrated.

Source: ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment