Friday, June 12, 2009

Ryan Leaf Headed To The Slammer?

Hopefully this isn't just another sad ending to an already sad, sad story. Ryan Leaf, the former #2 NFL draft pick of the San Diego Chargers, who we all know threw away his career due to multiple issues, will surrender on drug and burglary charges in Texas.

Leaf has been coaching the quarterbacks at West Texas A&M in Canyon, TX. Who knows if the team will be better off without him.

I just hope Leaf finally grows up eventually. I like to think of this as a humor blog, and nothing about this story is funny. However Leaf's rookie blowup in the San Diego locker room still gives me the giggles. I think I had one of these tantrums in gym class in the 5th grade.



Leaf will turn himself into police soon according to his lawyer. Should be interesting to see what happens to him.

[Yahoo Sports]

No comments:

Post a Comment