Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Is Hot

...No really, she is..... Smokin', really. So much in fact, that just in case you didn't hear, last week the former American Idol champion made Billboard history as she made the highest jump ever recorded in the Hot 100. Her leap from number 97 to number 1 was the highest in the chart's 50 year history.

So if you're like me, you may be wondering if you've heard the song already. Personally I hadn't, so I checked it out....... and all I have to say is, she has a MAD publicist.
The song is OK, it's good.....but good enough to make the highest jump ever?! .... I don't see it. She's had better songs in the past. My Life Would Suck Without You sold 280,000 digital downloads in it's first week, which I guess is pretty good. So that's the main reason for the large jump. On the radio it went from 58-38 on the Hot 100 airplay.

Nice job though Kelly. She just keeps coming back for more. And who can't root for a "rags to riches" type story. It wasn't that long ago she was just that little unknown brunette from Texas.


My Life Would Suck Without You Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bap-oZI-Grc

No comments:

Post a Comment