Friday, February 6, 2009

Do You Accept Batman's Apology?

OK. I was going to leave this alone. The big Christian Bale tirade was just a little too hot for me to handle.

It's really a mind-blowing experience listening to it...as in...my mind couldn't comprehend the events that would have to take place for someone to compeletey melt down on set the way he did. I think the only thing I can compare it to is Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore when he takes a golf club to the clown at the mini-golf course.... still makes me laugh. Bale's rant though is just scary. Shocking. If the acting biz makes you that crazy, count me out.

Mr. Bale has now, officially, announced an apology, and rightfully so. Calling his outburst on the set of Terminator Salvation this past summer , "out of order beyond belief."

He also went on LA's radio show Kevin & Bean and said "I have to tell ya, it's been a miserable week for me... I know I have a potty mouth, everybody knows that now. The thing that I really wanna stress is that I have no confusion whatsoever, I was out of order beyond belief. I was way out of order. I acted like a punk, I regret that, and there is nobody that has heard that tape that it's hit harder than me. So I make no excuses for it, it was inexcusable and I hope that is absolutely clear..."

Even Christian's mother publicly announced she was upset. Good to know he has a caring mom. Sounds like he could take heed to some mama advice.

If you want to read more about the story you can find it at Starpulse. However, unless you are ready to hear some serious expletives do not listen to the video clip. The youtube video has the audio from the Bale outburst, in case you haven't heard it. However I also realize that since I told you to not listen to it, you probably will. Just know that you have been warned!

The big question though remains. Is Bale's apology legit? Do you accept it? Do we still love Batman?!

No comments:

Post a Comment