Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Manny Ramirez Leading All-Star Votes?!

Manny has been suspended for 50 games due to the use of banned substances by Major League Baseball. He only played in 27 games all season, yet he is ranked 4th in All-Star voting for NL outfielders.

Who is voting here? It can only be Manny-crazed, ignorant Dodgers fans that are in denial.
Now if I were a Dodger fan, I would probably put up with Manny too. He's a GREAT player.... when he wants to be. I get it. But no one that only plays in 27 games should have the privilege of playing in the All-Star game. Especially in St.Louis (The world's best baseball town).

There are still many, many weeks left of voting. Let's hope this trend subsides.

[NESN]

I swear if Manny gets into the All-Star game I'll freak out just like this kid when his cake gets taken away.


I really have to stop talking about Manny....

No comments:

Post a Comment