Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Super Model Everyone Will Soon Know

The new S.I Swimsuit issue came out today with a brand new cover girl by the name of Bar Refaeli. Now she's been in the magazine the past couple of years, but this is really her big break.

Tyra, Heidi and Marisa are all S.I. cover alums.....expect Bar to become a huge star in the upcoming future as well. After these pics I think guys are going to take the word Bar to a whole 'nother level.

I tell ya what, I sure am a fan. And she's from Israel! La Heim!




Bar modeling for Hurley


And oh ya, 11% of S.I's total annual revenue comes from the Swimsuit issue. I'm not sure if that should be surprising or not after seeing pictures like this!

1 comment:

  1. Bar has been around forever, she is dating Leo! I agree with you though... this is quite a big break. Anyways, thought you might like these other pics of her that will appear in SI... :)

    http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,6538,00.html#1_0

    ReplyDelete