Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Belding LOVES Karaoke

I've lived in L.A. for about a year now and right when I moved, one of the first pieces of legendary gossip I heard was that Mr. Belding from "Saved By The Bell," aka Dennis Haskins, loves to sing karaoke.

I've heard that he hits up places all the time to belt out Journey, Alice Cooper or anything else those crazy karaoke girls go for. So it didn't surprise me when I ran across this video of Belding belting out "Schools Out (For Summer)," at Dimples here in Burbank.

I also sang at Dimples a couple weeks ago, and it was fun. They give you a really cheesy dvd of your already cheesy performance. However, I wasn't about to share it with the world. Well, until now.

Now that i've seen ole' Dennis in all his glory, I'm going to post my performance as well. Go ahead and leave your vote in the comment section on whose performance is more embarrassing. I have a feeling this is going to be a Karaoke battle of epic proportions.


Mr. Belding


Josh

1 comment: